Thank you for choosing us for your healthcare needs. We would to welcome you to our practice. To help you get started with our practice, enclosed you will find a new patient questionnaire (4 pages) for you to fully complete and bring with you (do not mail) to your appointment. There are also three (3) forms that require your signature, please read through these forms, then sign and date them. Bring all the forms with you to your appointment.
You will also need to bring:
- Insurance Card or Cards, without these items, we will NOT be able to see you.
- Co-pay (if required by your insurance), is due at the time of service, we only accept check/cash.
- Referral (if required by your insurance), we will NOT be able to see you without it.
- Bloodwork, radiology (films & reports), or any records you wish to have reviewed.
- If you have trouble obtaining any of the above, please contact the office prior to your appointment.
PLEASE BRING THE PATIENT FORMS FILLED IN! YOU CAN OBTAIN THOSE FORMS BY CLICKING HERE
Because Pediatric Gastroenterology Center reserved a block time to devote to your healthcare needs, we require two (2) business days notice to cancel or reschedule and office visit and three (3) business days to cancel a procedure, this allows us to offer this appointment to another patient.